Designer: Annie Lau @anniegurumi
Did you know the word for penguin is pronounced the same in Korean? It is a loan word as penguins do not naturally live in South Korea. The charming and silly nature of penguins makes this amigurumi a fun gift for all.
Ollie is worked from the top down with simple stitches, and parts are then sewed onto the body directly. All parts are worked in the round to keep the pattern as simple as possible.
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Sizes Included: 1
- Gauge: Not important for this project
- Yarn Dyer: Hamanaka Bonny Yarn
- Yardage: 1 Skein (50g/66 yds each) Grey, White, Light Yellow, Black
- Fiber Type: Acrylic
- Hook/Needle Sizes: US G6/ 4mm
- Other Materials: Removable Stitch Markers , Stuffing, Tapestry Needle