Designer: Caroline @cdickdesigns
The Meduh Toque is inspired by rediscovering connections with the Ancestors. There is a feeling of completion and wholeness in reforging the ties that couldn’t be severed. Meduh is the Tahltan word for Thank You.
The Meduh Toque is a simple stranded colourwork fade hat worked in the round, bottom up. It is suitable for colorwork beginners.
Get the matching mittens pattern in issue 1 of Radicle Threads Magazine.
- Sizes Included: To fit head circumference sizes 18 (20, 22, 24, 26)”/46 (51, 56, 61, 66)cm, sample in size 20”
- Yarn Weight: Heavy DK
- Gauge: 22 sts and 32 rows = 4” over Stocking Stitch, blocked
- Yarn Dyer: Wildstar Fibers
- Yardage: Yarn A - 1 skein Wildstar Fibers, Nebular (Heavy DK, 100% Superwash Merino, 100g/199meters/218yards) Shown in Juice.
Yarn B - 1 skein Wildstar Fibers, Nebular (Heavy DK, 100% Superwash Merino, 100g/199meters/218yards) Shown in Into The Forest I Go
- Fiber Type: Superwash Merino
- Hook/Needle Sizes: US 6 (4mm) DPNs, 6-inch/15 cm or size needed to obtain gauge
- Other Materials: Darning Needle
4 Stitch Markers