Designer: Neisha Abdulla @neishdesign
Chaka is inspired by various decorations found in Islamic tile decoration and architecture. Arabic calligraphy was also used to draw inspiration for this design.
Chaka is a two color rectangular wrap, knit sideways on long circular needles. It calls for a provisional cast on and is finished off with i-cord edgings on all four sides.
- Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
- Sizes Included: 70 x 18 inches / 178 x 46 centimeters
- Yarn Weight: Fingering
- Gauge: 28 sts and 33 rows = 4 inches / 10 centimeters over Colorwork, blocked
- Yarn Dyer: Ishrat- Fruitful Fusion
- Yardage: MC Bloom ( 897.5 meters / 981.5 yards ); CC Celebrate ( 440 meters / 481 yards )
- Fiber Type: 100% Superwash BFL
- Hook/Needle Sizes: US 4 (3.5mm) circular needle, 60-inch / 153 cm or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Other Materials: Yarn Needle
Stitch Markers (optional) to mark each pattern repeat.