Radicle Threads Magazine is an independently published print and online magazine with a main focus on crafting, food, creative writing, essays, and arts.
Our goal is to create a space where Black Brown Indigenous and Melananted People’s (BBIMP) stories are told. We understand that the BBIMP community is not a monolith and want to share different experiences and voices.
– Maintain the stock inventory thoroughly in the system.
– Maintains inventory, performing periodic counts of items.
– Closely work with third party courier/logistics vendors for all shipments.
– Assemble and prepare outgoing shipments
– Download, print, and process orders on daily basis
– Prepare and ship print and supply orders
– Excellent data/order entry skills
– Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– High level of customer orientation.
– Coordinates and schedules inbound and outbound transportation of all goods and materials
– Responsible for entering the proper information into the USPS/UPS/FedEx shipping system and attaching the proper labels to the packaging
-Monitors own work to ensure quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Valid Driver’s license
Proof of covid-19 vacinnation
Resident of Hampton Roads, Virginia area (Norfolk/Virginia Beach/Chesapeake preferred)
Ability to lift product and other items, up to 60 pounds. Requests assistance with lifting and moving products as needed.
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask